Saturday, November 27, 2010

Turkey extravaganza!

With Thanksgiving being Thursday and me deciding to cook a 20pd turkey for four people, I had a LOT of leftovers, and I mean A LOT. So I have been trying to think up different ways to use up that turkey, so tonight I made turkey and potato croquettes!

I just took some left over turkey and left over cheese and bacon mashed potatoes and mixed them together and formed them into balls. I took those and rolled them in egg and then into a flour and panko mixture which I had seasoned with salt,pepper,onion and garlic powder and then I pan fried them in just a little of oil and DONE. It was really fast and pretty darn good, even the picky husband ate it!

I think I will be making gingerbread cookies this week too because the husband has been asking for them recently, I made a smaller batch of them a week ago but they all got eaten up.

I hope everyone had a delicious Thanksgiving! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment