Saturday, November 20, 2010

OOTD


I love OOTD's so I thought I would post my own! Excuse the bad coloring, it was taken with my phone and
due to the lighting everything went all orange. :-( Lol and of course excuse the soda boxes, I was taking the trash out. 

Shrug - Fashion Bug

Purple Cami - Old Navy

Jeggings - Avenue

Boots - Avenue

I have actually been wearing this outfit quite a bit, I think it looks pretty nice and it's very comfortable. Those boots are one of my absolute favorite things this winter!

Here is a link to the boots if anyone is interested:

http://www.avenue.com/clothing/Nora-Tall-Sueded-Scrunch-Boot-Wide-Width.aspx?PfId=194423&DeptId=21037&ProductTypeId=1&PurchaseType=G&pref=ps


2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and thanks for following my blog =D am following your too hope to see more OOTD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!! I love your OOTD's :-)

    ReplyDelete